Host your desktop in the Cloud, login from anywhere, and start working right away.
Interlinked Hosted Desktop (Remote Desktop) connects your applications and data from our secure local data centres, via an encrypted virtual private network. You can access your hosted desktop via a browser, thin client, or other handheld devices. Applications are preconfigured for each user and updated regularly, and also removes the need for costly desktop deployments and software installations. This service is a combination of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), offering your business the operating system (platform) and the applications (software) together as a service.
Our Hosted Desktop Solutions are backed by a 99.99% uptime guarantee and a dedicated service desk.
Benefits of our Hosted Desktops to your business
- Replace capital expenditure of deployment with a low and predictable monthly payment
- Free up resources and allow IT personnel to focus on profit generating projects rather than maintenance tasks
- Regular updates are done remotely and outside business hours so you can be sure your workforce is uninterrupted
- Ensure seamless growth with our elastic cloud infrastructure, featuring an extensive range of hardware and software resources to accommodate any expansion within minutes
- Installation of applications is fully customisable to suit your business needs
- Familiar working environment – Hosted Desktops are designed to look and function exactly like their on-premise counterparts
- Utilise the latest technology all the time – we constantly monitor our servers and regularly perform security audits, spam filtering, and software updates
- Isolation with a virtual machine per user, meaning that users will not suffer when colleagues are using resource intensive applications
- Backup your data with completely automated scheduling, 24/7 access of backups from anywhere, and flexible storage that grows as your business grows
- Expert IT advice on demand with our certified and experienced engineers always available to provide optimal solutions when the need arises
- Peace of mind knowing that your infrastructure is housed locally and managed by an 100% Australian support team with over 10 years of experience
- All our promises are backed with Comprehensive Service Level Agreements
Start with a FREE 30 day trial
Curious to find out how the Interlinked Cloud will work for your business? We offer a free, no obligation 30 day trial to get you started!
Request your trial now on 1300 302 207 or by completing the form on this page.