Learn how to view your emails on your iOS (Apple) and Android devices with interlinked’s easy 8-step guide.
- Download and Install the App.
|Outlook for iPhone or iPad requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
Download and install the Outlook for iOS app from the App Store.
You can also go to App Store on your phone and search for Microsoft Outlook.
|Outlook for Android phone or tablet requires Android 4.0 or higher.
Download and install the Outlook app from the Google play.
You can also go to Play Store on your phone and search for Microsoft Outlook.
- Set up your account.
- After you’ve installed the Outlook app, tap to open it on your device.
- Tap “Add An Account” on iOS or “Get Started”on Android.
- Follow the prompts and enter your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type your password, and then tap “Sign in”.
If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information, and then try again.
- Tap “Yes”to let the app access your info. Outlook begins syncing your data right after it connects to your account.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.