Solutions made for your business
Organise and automate business processes to nurture customer loyalty, and deliver ROI through sales and marketing automation and customer service.
Every business can benefit from a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, which can help reduce costs and increase profitability by:
- organising and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields
- delivering ROI through marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation.
Every business is different and because of this an “out-of-the-box” application will not match your business requirements fully. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Interlinked can help by customising your existing or new CRM solution using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to ensure it integrates seamlessly with your business.
Benefits of our customised Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- reduce cost and increase profitability through customer nurturing
- increase efficiency through automation of sales and data collection processes
- customised solution to match your unique business needs
- integration with other business products e.g. Microsoft Outlook
- close familiarity with Microsoft Office enhances ease of use
- compatibility with multiple browsers including IE, Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- tablet and mobile app available on Windows, Apple and Android devices enhancing enterprise mobility
- A fully local development team to keep you up-to-date with every aspect of the development project
Powerful tool for sales, marketing and customer service
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a leading business solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination. It allows for full sales automation, with built-in business processing, automated workflows and integration with many other commonly used business products, such as Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint.
Businesses ranging from sole traders to large corporations can take advantage of this enterprise-class product designed to improve customer experiences, which can also be extended to manage other business processes – this is referred to as Extended Relationship Management or xRM.
It all starts with a FREE consultation
At Interlinked we align our services with your business goals and challenges. That is why we begin by scheduling a free consultation to understand your business needs and demonstrate the benefits our solution provides. Book your FREE consultation now on 1300 302 207 or by completing the form on this page.