The Interlinked Mobile Device Management (MDM) service allows organisations to manage and secure the increasing volume and diversity of both ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and corporate-owned devices using industry leading MDM solutions.
Our experienced team is dedicated to offering a proactive and comprehensive Mobile Device Management solution that covers device, user and application management. Designing a device management solution under one system allows us to assess, provide and manage the necessary devices that your business and your clients require at any time. This includes tracking the availability of devices and measuring the overall performance and utilisation of the network.
By maintaining an optimised MDM solution, productivity can be increased in your workplace, giving you control over workflow to meet your business goals.
Key Deliverables of Interlinked Mobile Device Management
- Device Procurement and Provisioning
Device and Service Procurement requests received via authorised personnel will then be procured by Interlinked on your behalf.
- Support Requests
All Support Requests from either End Users or Authorised IT staff.
- Asset Management
We provide clients with the tools to monitor mobile devices and other assets easily.
- User Management
As part of our Service Desk offering Interlinked will establish an end user register in addition to the asset register.
- End User Support
Unlimited Service Desk support via either email or telephone for prompt and efficient diagnosis and problem fixing.
- Telstra Administration
Interlinked’s access into the Telstra backend systems and processes provides streamlined provisioning requests and changes for any new services added, rate plan changes, moves, adds, changes disconnections, (MACD’s), porting in / out requests, SIM card replacements.
- Warranty and Hot Swap Management
We will manage all your faulty devices on your behalf.
We will arrange for the delivery of devices based on the agreed locations.
Monthly reports on all work carried out.
Benefits of Interlinked Mobile Device Management
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone
- Simplified administration by deploying required apps automatically during enrollment and allowing users to easily install corporate apps
- Preventing data leakage through enhanced security mechanisms
- Deploying certificates, Wi-Fi, VPN and email profiles automatically
- Provide comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, including remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock and data encryption
- Remove corporate data and applications when a device is unenrolled, noncompliant, lost, stolen or retired from use
- Android Geo-fencing deployment and event trigger management
- Monthly Reporting
It all starts with a free assessment
At Interlinked we align our services with your business goals and challenges.
Get started with our complimentary consultation to understand your business requirements, demonstrate the value we can add, and conduct a no-commitment assessment on which we base our solution.